Explore Cape Town
Expats' Guide to Cape Town
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Cape Town.
Expats in Cape Town talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Cape Town.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Cape Town.
Public Transportation in Cape Town
Learning how to get around using public transportation in Cape Town is an important step in adjusting to life in Cape Town. In this article, we cover the local public transportation options.
Best Markets in Cape Town
What are the best markets in Cape Town? In this article we highlight the best markets in Cape Town.
Retire in Cape Town Guide
If Cape Town is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in Cape Town Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city's social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
7 Tips for Living in Cape Town
Advice for people moving to Cape Town or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Cape Town
Planning a potential move to Cape Town? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Cape Town home.
Tips for Expats Driving in Cape Town
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Cape Town.
Cost of Living in Cape Town
Understanding the the cost of living in Cape Town helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in Cape Town
Learn about the health system in Cape Town: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Cape Town.
Discovering the Best of Cape Town
Exploring the Best of Cape Town: Your Guide to Top Sites, Restaurants, Nightlife, and More. From Cultural Experiences to Outdoor Adventures, We'll Help You Make the Most of Your Time in the City.
Expats in Cape Town talk about healthcare in Cape Town.
An Expat Exchange member talks about healthcare services, hospitals and health insurance in Cape Town.
An expat in Cape town discusses health insurance coverage and gap insurance in South Africa. His insurance has covered virtually all of his medical costs over the past five years.
Expats in Cape Town offer advice about Moving to Cape Town.
Retirees in Cape Town talk about life in Cape Town.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Cape Town.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Cape Town?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Cape Town?
- What is the average cost of housing in Cape Town?
- How do I meet people in Cape Town?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Cape Town?
- What should I pack when moving to Cape Town?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cape Town?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cape Town?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Cape Town?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Cape Town?
- What is the social scene like in Cape Town?
- What advice to expats in Cape Town have about housing?
- What are medical services in Cape Town like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cape Town?
- Is the cost of living in Cape Town high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Cape Town?
- Why do people move to Cape Town?