Expats' Guide to Johannesburg
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Johannesburg.
Expats in Johannesburg talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Johannesburg.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Johannesburg.
Best Bookstores and Libraries in Johannesburg
Interested in finding the best bookstores and libraries in Johannesburg? Here is a great list to get you started exploring the world of books and more in Johannesburg.
Fun Classes for Expats Living in Johannesburg
One of the best ways to get settled after a move is to get out there and do something. Enhance your experience in Johannesburg by joining classes that are great for meeting people and adapting to life abroad.
Best Markets in Johannesburg
What are the best markets in Johannesburg? In this article we highlight the best markets in Johannesburg.
Public Transportation in Johannesburg
Mastering the public transportation system in Johannesburg is a crucial aspect of adapting to life there. This article provides a detailed overview of the available local transit options.
Retire in Johannesburg Guide
If Johannesburg is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in Johannesburg Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city's social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
7 Tips for Living in Johannesburg
Advice for people moving to Johannesburg or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Johannesburg
Planning a potential move to Johannesburg? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Johannesburg home.
Tips for Expats Driving in Johannesburg
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Johannesburg.
Cost of Living in Johannesburg
Understanding the the cost of living in Johannesburg helps a newcomer what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Discover the Best of Johannesburg
Exploring the Best of Johannesburg: Your Guide to Top Sites, Restaurants, Nightlife, and More. From Cultural Experiences to Outdoor Adventures, We'll Help You Make the Most of Your Time in the City.
Health Care in Johannesburg
Learn about the health system in Johannesburg: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Johannesburg.
Expats in Johannesburg offer advice about Moving to Johannesburg.
Retirees in Johannesburg talk about life in Johannesburg.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Johannesburg.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Johannesburg?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Johannesburg?
- What is the average cost of housing in Johannesburg?
- How do I meet people in Johannesburg?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Johannesburg?
- What should I pack when moving to Johannesburg?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Johannesburg?
- Will I be able to find a job in Johannesburg?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Johannesburg?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Johannesburg?
- What is the social scene like in Johannesburg?
- What advice to expats in Johannesburg have about housing?
- What are medical services in Johannesburg like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Johannesburg?
- Is the cost of living in Johannesburg high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Johannesburg?
- Why do people move to Johannesburg?