Explore Lake Atitlan
Expats' Guide to Lake Atitlan
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Lake Atitlan.
Member Reports about Culture Shock in Lake Atitlan
An expat in Guatemala talks about why expats move to Lake Atitlan - from the eternal springtime weather to the low cost of living to the laid-back lifestyle. He also covers topics such as residency in Guatemala, proximity to quality healthcare, nightlife and schools in the Lake Atitlan area.
One expat in Lake Atitlan, Guatemala has developed a more profound perspective about the world outside of his home country than he would have obtained from an educational institution.
Expats in Lake Atitlan talk about healthcare in Lake Atitlan.
An expat in Lake Atitlan talks about the proximity to hospitals in Guatemala City and Quetzaltenango, availability of prescription medicines, private health insurance and more.
Expats in Lake Atitlan offer advice about Moving to Lake Atitlan.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Lake Atitlan?
- How do I find a place to live in Lake Atitlan?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Lake Atitlan?
- What is the average cost of housing in Lake Atitlan?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Lake Atitlan?
- What should I pack when moving to Lake Atitlan?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Lake Atitlan?
- What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Lake Atitlan?
- What are healthcare services like in Lake Atitlan?
- Is the cost of living in Lake Atitlan high?
- Will I save money living in Lake Atitlan?
- Why do people move to Lake Atitlan?
- How are healthcare services Lake Atitlan?
- What are medical services in Lake Atitlan like?