Expats' Guide to Oslo
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Oslo.
Expats in Oslo talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Oslo.
Member Reports about Culture Shock in Oslo
Member Reports about Living In Oslo
An expat in Oslo, Norway shares some thoughts about her experiences with the health care system there. Her advice, based on hard experiences, is to definitely get private health insurance.
Reports from Members about Having a Baby in Oslo, Norway
Expats in Oslo offer advice about Moving to Oslo.
Member Reports about Moving to Oslo
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Oslo.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Oslo?
- How do I find a place to live in Oslo?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Oslo?
- What is the average cost of housing in Oslo?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Oslo?
- What should I pack when moving to Oslo?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Oslo?
- What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Oslo?
- What are healthcare services like in Oslo?
- Is the cost of living in Oslo high?
- Will I save money living in Oslo?
- Why do people move to Oslo?
- How are healthcare services Oslo?
- What are medical services in Oslo like?