11 Expats Talk about Living in Boquete, Panama
11 expats talk about what it's like to live in the beautiful mountain town of Boquete, Panama. From the Tuesday Market at the BCP to group hikes and drinks at Mike's Global Grill, expats love living in Boquete.
2023 Expat Guide to Living in Boquete
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Boquete.
Talk with other digital nomads and expats in Boquete on our Boquete forum - meet people, get advice and help others.
Expats in Boquete talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Boquete.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Boquete.
Culture Shock in Boquete, Panama
An American who moved to Boquete, Panama encourages newcomers to arrive with the attitude that you are willing to make adjustments to your expectations and keep in mind that things will be different than you expect, you'll thrive here!
Living In Boquete, Panama
A retiree in Boquete, Panama talks about life in Boquete. She explains that it's easy to meet people in Boquete through the newcomers' club, Tuesday Market at BCP and through numerous volunteer activities. She cautions anyone coming to Panama with intention of working to make sure that you can legally work in Panama before making the move.
More Reports about Living In Boquete
Cost of Living in Boquete
If you're moving to Boquete, understanding the the cost of living in Boquete helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in Boquete, Panama
Learn about the health system in Boquete: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Boquete.
The Essential Guide to Boquete, Panama
Exploring the Best of Boquete: Your Guide to Top Sites, Restaurants, Nightlife, and More. From Cultural Experiences to Outdoor Adventures, We'll Help You Make the Most of Your Time in the City.
Expats in Boquete offer advice about Moving to Boquete.
Moving to Alto Boquete, Panama
An expat in Alta Boquete, Panama talks about choosing Alta Boquete and making the move there. She talks about what to bring and what to leave behind, one moving company to avoid and other recommendations.
We visited here many times before moving and stayed in different areas each time. There are 13 micro-climates here and they vary greatly. Some roads are not good so that may play into housing decisions too.
Retirees in Boquete talk about life in Boquete.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Boquete.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Boquete?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Boquete?
- What is the average cost of housing in Boquete?
- How do I meet people in Boquete?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Boquete?
- What should I pack when moving to Boquete?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Boquete?
- Will I be able to find a job in Boquete?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Boquete?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Boquete?
- What is the social scene like in Boquete?
- What advice to expats in Boquete have about housing?
- What are medical services in Boquete like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Boquete?
- Is the cost of living in Boquete high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Boquete?
- Why do people move to Boquete?