Retire in Kuala Lumpur Guide
Summary: If Kuala Lumpur is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in Kuala Lumpur Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city''s social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- The Essential Guide to Kuala Lumpur
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Malaysia
- Best Places to Live in Malaysia
- Real Estate in Malaysia
- Pros & Cons of Living in Malaysia
- Guide to Obtaining Residency in Malaysia
- Pros and Cons of Living in Malaysia 2023
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Malaysia