Retire in Marrakech Guide
Summary: Retire in Marrakech with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Marrakech. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city''s walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Morocco Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Morocco
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Morocco
- Best Places to Live in Morocco
- Real Estate in Morocco
- Guide to Real Estate in Morocco
- Pros & Cons of Living in Morocco
- Cost of Living in Morocco
- Driving in Rabat
- Driving in Marrakech
- Getting a Driver's License in Morocco
- 15 Best Places to Live in Morocco
- Pros and Cons of Living in Morocco 2023
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Morocco