Is the cost of living in Qingdao high?
We asked people how much they someone comfortably live on in Qingdao, they wrote...
"The cost of living in Qingdao is generally lower than that of other large cities in China. However, compared to some places in rural China, the cost of living in Qingdao is much higher. Prices for basic necessities, like groceries and accommodations, can be surprisingly reasonable for a city of its size. For people living on a budget, Qingdao can be a great place to live," commented one expat who made the move to Qingdao, China, China.
- What should I pack when moving to Qingdao?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Qingdao?
- Will I be able to find a job in Qingdao?
- What is life like in Qingdao?
- What do expats in Qingdao appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Qingdao?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Qingdao accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Qingdao like?
- What are healthcare services like in Qingdao?
- What are medical services in Qingdao like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Qingdao?
- What are emergency services like in Qingdao?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Qingdao?
- How are local medical facilities in Qingdao?
- As a foreigner living in Qingdao, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is the cost of living in Qingdao high?If you live in Qingdao, newcomers to Qingdao would love to hear your answer to this question.