What is the average cost of housing in Tartu?
If you are thinking about moving to Tartu, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Tartu is generally quite reasonable. Rent prices for apartments in the city center tend to be higher than those in the suburbs, but overall the cost of living in Tartu is quite affordable. Prices for one-bedroom apartments in the city center range from around €400 to €700 per month, while two-bedroom apartments can cost up to €900 per month. In the suburbs, prices are usually lower, with one-bedroom apartments ranging from €300 to €500 per month and two-bedroom apartments costing up to €700 per month," remarked another expat in Tartu, Estonia.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Tartu?
- What do I need to know before moving to Tartu?
- How do I find a place to live in Tartu?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Tartu?
- What is the average cost of housing in Tartu?
- How do I meet people in Tartu?
- What should I pack when moving to Tartu?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Tartu?
- Will I be able to find a job in Tartu?
- What is life like in Tartu?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Tartu?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Tartu?
- What is the social scene like in Tartu?
- What advice to expats in Tartu have about housing?
- What are medical services in Tartu like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Tartu?
- Is the cost of living in Tartu high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Tartu?
- Why do people move to Tartu?
What is the average cost of housing in Tartu?If you live in Tartu, newcomers to Tartu would love to hear your answer to this question.