What is the average cost of housing in Tromso?
If you are thinking about moving to Tromso, cost of living in probably a key consideration. Expats commented about the cost of housing...
"The cost of housing in Tromso varies widely depending on location and size of the property. However, on average, rental prices for a one-bedroom apartment in the city centre can range from around 5,000 to 9,000 NOK per month," explained one expat living in Tromso, Norway.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
"The housing and food costs is the most expensive you will ever find in all of the world. Our small 1bdrm is $1300 and food costs are about $1200/mth for 2 people. Beers are $12/pint if that gives you any indication of food prices," said another expat in Tromso, Norway.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Tromso?
- What do I need to know before moving to Tromso?
- How do I find a place to live in Tromso?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Tromso?
- What is the average cost of housing in Tromso?
- How do I meet people in Tromso?
- What should I pack when moving to Tromso?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Tromso?
- Will I be able to find a job in Tromso?
- What is life like in Tromso?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Tromso?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Tromso?
- What is the social scene like in Tromso?
- What advice to expats in Tromso have about housing?
- What are medical services in Tromso like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Tromso?
- Is the cost of living in Tromso high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Tromso?
- Why do people move to Tromso?
What is the average cost of housing in Tromso?If you live in Tromso, newcomers to Tromso would love to hear your answer to this question.