Is there a lot of crime in Kazakhstan?
We asked people if there is a lot of crime. They answered...
"Kazakhstan has a relatively low crime rate compared to other countries. However, there have been reports of organized crime, drug trafficking, and human trafficking in the country. Additionally, there have been reports of corruption and bribery in the government and business sectors," wrote a member who made the move to Kazakhstan.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Kazakhstan?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Kazakhstan?
- Will I be able to find a job in Kazakhstan?
- What is life like in Kazakhstan?
- What do expats in Kazakhstan appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Kazakhstan?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Kazakhstan accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Kazakhstan like?
- What are healthcare services like in Kazakhstan?
- What are medical services in Kazakhstan like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Kazakhstan?
- What are emergency services like in Kazakhstan?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Kazakhstan?
- How are local medical facilities in Kazakhstan?
- As a foreigner living in Kazakhstan, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Is there a lot of crime in Kazakhstan?If you live in Kazakhstan, newcomers to Kazakhstan would love to hear your answer to this question.