How do I meet people in Turkmenistan?
When we asked people living in Turkmenistan about club and activities where newcomers can meet others, they responded...
"Expats in Turkmenistan often join local sports clubs, such as football, basketball, and tennis, as well as cultural clubs, such as language clubs and book clubs. Expats may also join international organizations, such as the American Women's Club of Turkmenistan, which provides a platform for expats to meet and socialize. Additionally, expats may attend events hosted by the embassies of their home countries, such as movie nights, lectures, and holiday celebrations. Expats may also meet people through their work, by attending local events, or by joining online expat communities," commented one expat who made the move to Turkmenistan.
- What should I pack when moving to Turkmenistan?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Turkmenistan?
- Will I be able to find a job in Turkmenistan?
- What is life like in Turkmenistan?
- What do expats in Turkmenistan appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Turkmenistan?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Turkmenistan accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Turkmenistan like?
- What are healthcare services like in Turkmenistan?
- What are medical services in Turkmenistan like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Turkmenistan?
- What are emergency services like in Turkmenistan?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Turkmenistan?
- How are local medical facilities in Turkmenistan?
- As a foreigner living in Turkmenistan, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How do I meet people in Turkmenistan?If you live in Turkmenistan, newcomers to Turkmenistan would love to hear your answer to this question.