What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Kyrgyzstan?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Kyrgyzstan is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Kyrgyzstan tend to be modern and comfortable, with many featuring modern amenities such as air conditioning, internet access, and cable television. Most expat homes and apartments are located in the larger cities, such as Bishkek, and are often in close proximity to international schools, restaurants, and other amenities. Expat homes and apartments typically feature spacious living areas, multiple bedrooms, and balconies or terraces with views of the surrounding mountains," remarked another expat in Kyrgyzstan.
- What do I need to know before moving to Kyrgyzstan?
- How do I find a place to live in Kyrgyzstan?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Kyrgyzstan?
- What is the average cost of housing in Kyrgyzstan?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Kyrgyzstan?
- What should I pack when moving to Kyrgyzstan?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Kyrgyzstan?
- Why do people move to Kyrgyzstan?
- What are healthcare services like in Kyrgyzstan?
- What are medical services in Kyrgyzstan like?
- What are typical rents in Kyrgyzstan?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Kyrgyzstan?If you live in Kyrgyzstan, newcomers to Kyrgyzstan would love to hear your answer to this question.