Where will I buy groceries and do other shopping in Turkmenistan?
When we asked people living in Turkmenistan about good local restaurants, they mentioned...
"People living in Turkmenistan typically buy groceries and do other shopping at local markets, supermarkets, and bazaars. Many people also shop at small, family-run stores and kiosks. Additionally, some people may purchase items from street vendors," explained one expat living in Turkmenistan.
- What should I pack when moving to Turkmenistan?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Turkmenistan?
- Will I be able to find a job in Turkmenistan?
- What is life like in Turkmenistan?
- What do expats in Turkmenistan appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Turkmenistan?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Turkmenistan accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Turkmenistan like?
- What are healthcare services like in Turkmenistan?
- What are medical services in Turkmenistan like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Turkmenistan?
- What are emergency services like in Turkmenistan?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Turkmenistan?
- How are local medical facilities in Turkmenistan?
- As a foreigner living in Turkmenistan, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Where will I buy groceries and do other shopping in Turkmenistan?If you live in Turkmenistan, newcomers to Turkmenistan would love to hear your answer to this question: