An Expat Talks about Moving to Panama City, Panama
What is the name of the city or town that you are reporting on?
What type of housing do you live in? Is this typical for most expats in your area?
Depends which part of Panama City you live. We chose to buy a new high rise Condo, 100 meters = 1076 sq ft. Plenty of space for 2 bedroom and 2.5 bath. We always dreamed of living in a high-rise condo in the US when we downsized, and this place does not disappoint! 24/7 Front Desk Security. They deliver my mail to my door. High end Gym, Pool, Jacuzzi, Game Room, Paddle Ball, Social area, wine lockers, parking garage, storage locker(I bought it, but it was like $6,500 only). Walking distance to shops. And fiber optic internet. Spanish helps and working on it. Although, just try most locals know a little Spanish. And many of the Expats are from other Latin American Countries, and many of them speak English fine.
- Expat Guide to Panama City
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Panama City
- International Schools in Panama City
- Best Places to Live in Panama City, Panama
- Cost of Living in Panama City, Panama
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Panama
- Best Places to Live in Panama
- Real Estate in Panama
- 7 Best Places to Live in Panama
- What It's Like Living in Panama City
- Pros and Cons of Living in Panama 2023
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Panama
- More Advice about Retiring in Panama
- Members Talk about the Cost of Living in Panama