Expats' Guide to Luxembourg
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Luxembourg.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Luxembourg.
Public Transportation in Luxembourg
Mastering the public transportation system in Luxembourg is a crucial aspect of adapting to life there. This article provides a detailed overview of the available local transit options.
Retire in Luxembourg Guide
If Luxembourg is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in Luxembourg Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city's social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
7 Tips for Living in Luxembourg
Advice for people moving to Luxembourg or thinking about moving there.
Pros & Cons of Living in Luxembourg
Planning a potential move to Luxembourg? Delve into this comprehensive article, which delves into the various pros and cons of calling Luxembourg home.
Driving in Luxembourg
Driving in a new country can be daunting. These tips offer insight into what to expect when driving in Luxembourg.
Cost of Living in Luxembourg
If you're moving to Luxembourg, understanding the the cost of living in Luxembourg helps you know what to expect when it comes to apartment or house hunting, grocery shopping, transportation, dining out, utilities and more.
Health Care in Luxembourg
Explore healthcare options for expatriates and digital nomads in Luxembourg: uncover top-rated providers, hospitals, and medical facilities to meet your needs while living abroad in Luxembourg.
Discovering the Best of Luxembourg
Exploring the Best of Luxembourg: Your Guide to Top Sites, Restaurants, Nightlife, and More. From Cultural Experiences to Outdoor Adventures, We'll Help You Make the Most of Your Time in the City.
One expat mom shares her experiences having a baby in Luxembourg. She had a great hospital experience, was grateful for the home visits from the midwife and noted that moms who work get an extra month off if they breastfeed.
Expats in Luxembourg offer advice about Moving to Luxembourg.
Retirees in Luxembourg talk about life in Luxembourg.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Luxembourg.
Questions & Answers:
- What do I need to know before moving to Luxembourg?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Luxembourg?
- What is the average cost of housing in Luxembourg?
- How do I meet people in Luxembourg?
- What do I need to know before retiring in Luxembourg?
- What should I pack when moving to Luxembourg?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Luxembourg?
- Will I be able to find a job in Luxembourg?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Luxembourg?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Luxembourg?
- What is the social scene like in Luxembourg?
- What advice to expats in Luxembourg have about housing?
- What are medical services in Luxembourg like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Luxembourg?
- Is the cost of living in Luxembourg high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Luxembourg?
- Why do people move to Luxembourg?