Retire in Penang Guide
Summary: Retire in Penang with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Penang. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city''s walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- Essential Guide to the Health System in Penang
- Discover the Best of Penang
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Malaysia
- Best Places to Live in Malaysia
- Real Estate in Malaysia
- Pros & Cons of Living in Malaysia
- 10 Things to Know Before Moving to Malaysia
- Pros and Cons of Living in Malaysia 2023
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Malaysia