5 Tips for Living in Frankfurt
Expats often move to Frankfurt for jobs in finance and IT. Frankfurt is continental Europe's largest financial center and has a population of approximately 2.5 million in the city and surrounding urban area. Towns in the Taunus area north of Frankfurt and Wiesbaden and Mainz to the west are popular among expats. There are many international and bi-lingual schools to choose from and lots of expat clubs in the Frankfurt area.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Germany Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Germany
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Germany
- Best Places to Live in Germany
- Real Estate in Germany
- Guide to Real Estate in Germany
- Pros & Cons of Living in Germany
- Cost of Living in Germany
- 10 Best Places for Families to Live in Germany
- Tips for Expats Driving in Heidelberg
- Tips for Expats Driving in Berlin
- Tips for Expats Driving in Cologne
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Germany