10 Tips for Living in Chile
Summary: Expats in Chile enjoy the stable economy, friendly people and relatively affordable cost-of-living. Many find becoming close friends with Chileans, who primarily socialize with family, a big challenge. But, the expat community in Chile is strong and offers a great support system for newcomers.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Chile Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Chile
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Chile
- Best Places to Live in Chile
- Real Estate in Chile
- Guide to Real Estate in Chile
- Pros & Cons of Living in Chile
- Cost of Living in Chile
- How to Enroll Your Children in School in Chile
- Educational System in Chile
- Retire in Viña del Mar Guide
- Retire in Valparaiso Guide
- 2023 Guide to Living in Chile
- Pros and Cons of Living in Chile 2023
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Chile