8 Important Tips about Healthcare for Expats in Costa Rica
Summary: Expats living in Costa Rica discuss health insurance and quality of medical care in Costa Rica.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Costa Rica Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Costa Rica
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Costa Rica
- Best Places to Live in Costa Rica
- Real Estate in Costa Rica
- Guide to Real Estate in Costa Rica
- Pros & Cons of Living in Costa Rica
- Cost of Living in Costa Rica
- How to Enroll Your Children in School in Costa Rica
- Educational System in Costa Rica
- Retire in San Jose Guide
- Retire in Escazu Guide
- 2023 Guide to Living in Costa Rica
- Pros and Cons of Living in Costa Rica 2023
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Costa Rica
- Members Talk about the Cost of Living in Costa Rica