Essential Guide to the Health System in the Dominican Republic
Summary: Familiarize yourself with the health system in the Dominican Republic. Understand its usage options and constraints for those who choose to move to and reside there, including expats, digital nomads, and retirees.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Dominican Rep Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Dominican Rep
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Dominican Rep
- Best Places to Live in Dominican Rep
- Real Estate in Dominican Rep
- Guide to Real Estate in Dominican Rep
- Pros & Cons of Living in Dominican Rep
- Cost of Living in Dominican Rep
- 8 Best Places to Live in the Dominican Republic
- Pros and Cons of Living in Dominican Rep 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Dominican Rep