Essential Guide to the Health System in Egypt
Summary: Learn about the health system in Egypt: how it can and cannot be used by expats, nomads, retirees and others moving to and living in Egypt.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- Egypt Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Egypt
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Egypt
- Best Places to Live in Egypt
- Real Estate in Egypt
- Guide to Real Estate in Egypt
- Pros & Cons of Living in Egypt
- Cost of Living in Egypt
- How to Get a Driver's License in Egypt
- Essential Guide to the Health System in Egypt
- Guide to Residency in Egypt