Bulgaria Expat Forum
Expats living in Bulgaria can have all kinds of experiences while living abroad there. The capital city of Sofia offers a much different experience compared to what expats will experience in a Bulgarian village.
Join our Bulgaria forum to meet other expats and talk about living in Bulgaria.
Help other expats and newcomers by answering questions about the challenges and adventures of living in Bulgaria.
Expats living in Bulgaria talk about their own experiences with healthcare, hospital visits, emergencies, finding a doctor, buying health insurance in Bulgaria and more.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Bulgaria.
Expats who move to Bulgaria have a wide variety of options to choose from in terms of where to live. Whether you want to live off the grid, in the mountains, or by the sea, it's all there to be had as long as you do the appropriate research and understand some of the unique aspects of successfully moving to Bulgaria.
Real estate listings in popular cities and towns in Bulgaria.
Take off your rose-colored glasses and learn what expats have to say about the biggest challenges and the greatest rewards of living in Bulgaria.
Advice for people retiring in Bulgaria.
- Bulgaria Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Bulgaria
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Bulgaria
- Real Estate in Bulgaria
- Guide to Real Estate in Bulgaria
- Pros & Cons of Living in Bulgaria
- Cost of Living in Bulgaria
- Expat Guide to Residency in Bulgaria
- 7 Things to Know Before You Move to Bulgaria
- 10 Tips for Living in Bulgaria
- 2023 Guide to Living in Bulgaria
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Bulgaria