Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

Expat Exchange Community

14 years ago

HELP! Need Retirement Country for $1000. per month!

14 years ago
I hope someone has a suggestion where I can Retire in Europe for $1100. USD per month (my total income!)

I've searched online Immigration Laws for France, Spain, Holland, England, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Portugal, Italy, even Egypt and Australia but ALL those countries require a minimum $2000+ income from immigrants over 60!

I'm a former missionary (14 years in East Africa) a TEFL teacher/musician, world traveller and certified professional House-Sitter.

I'm open to any legitimate, logical suggestion(s) EXCEPT marrying a national just to live in their country though that's not an easy answer either since those laws have also changed in 25 years.

I'm happy to send my personal email address to any reasonable or workable suggestion for my request.

I hope someone can help me, please.

Thank you,

Lindy Loo

GeoBlue
GeoBlue
Cigna Global Health
Cigna Global Health

Get a quote in 2 minutes from our partner, Cigna Global Health.
Get Quote

Cigna Global HealthCigna Global Health

Get a quote in 2 minutes from our partner, Cigna Global Health.
Get Quote

Living-in-PolandPros and Cons of Living in Poland

If you're moving to Poland, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Poland.

If you're moving to Poland, it's important to learn about both the Pros AND Cons of living in Poland. ...

Moving-to-Luxembourg10 Things to Know Before Moving to Luxembourg

If you're planning a move to Luxembourg, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Luxembourg.

If you're planning a move to Luxembourg, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Luxembourg. ...

Living-in-Turkey15 Best Places to Live in Turkey

If you're dreaming about living in Turkey, here are the 15 Best Places to Live in Turkey in 2023.

If you're dreaming about living in Turkey, here are the 15 Best Places to Live in Turkey in 2023....

Living-in-Trinidad--TobagoCulture Shock in Trinidad & Tobago

If you're planning a move to Trinidad & Tobago, or have recently settled there, it's natural to encounter some culture shock as you adjust to your new surroundings. Our insightful article is designed to help you navigate this transition smoothly. It offers practical tips and draws on the experiences of fellow expats who have successfully embraced the cultural nuances of Trinidad & Tobago.

If you're planning a move to Trinidad & Tobago, or have recently settled there, it's natural to encounter some culture shock as you adjust to your new surroundings. Our insightful article is designed ...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal