Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

Expat Exchange Community

12 years ago

Family life with 9000 QAR

12 years ago
Hello,
I am from tunisia and I will start to prepare my PhD in Qatar, I will get a salary of 9000 QAR, the accomodation is paid (shared with another student) and the plane ticket also.
But I'm progamming to get married , in this case I think that I will lose the advantage of paid accomodation and I will have to rent another one for myself.
my futur wife is a software engineer and I think if she will get a job this will ameliorate things .So has she a good chance to get a job ?

For the moment ,do you think that this salary (9000 QAR) will be sufficent for a life of a couple (wife and a husband) and will us be able to save money ?

Allianz Care
Allianz Care
Innoinsure
Innoinsure

Hassle-free health insurance policies that meet all Spanish visa and residency requirements. We are Innoinsure and we offer policies from the 2 leading health insurance companies in Spain: DKV and Asisa. 100% success rate for VISA and residency applications.
Get Quote

InnoinsureInnoinsure

Hassle-free health insurance policies that meet all Spanish visa and residency requirements. We are Innoinsure and we offer policies from the 2 leading health insurance companies in Spain: DKV and Asisa. 100% success rate for VISA and residency applications.
Get Quote

Expat-Costa-Rica7 Best Places to Live in Costa Rica

Costa Rica is a relatively safe, eco-friendly, expat-friendly destination with gorgeous beaches and friendly locals. Many expats say that housing and food prices in Costa Rica are high. We've gathered information submitted by expats about Tamarindo, Dominical, Ojochal, Atenas, Escazu, Grecia and others popular towns.

Costa Rica is a relatively safe, eco-friendly, expat-friendly destination with gorgeous beaches and friendly locals. Many expats say that housing and food prices in Costa Rica are high. We've gathere...

Expats-in-EcuadorExpats in Ecuador: Pros and Cons of Living in Ecuador

Expats in Ecuador share some of the pros and cons of living in Ecuador. Topics covered include where to live, the bureaucracy, the people and more. Expats in Ecuador seem to all agree that you'll have to come down and explore the country to find the perfect place for you!

Expats in Ecuador share some of the pros and cons of living in Ecuador. Topics covered include where to live, the bureaucracy, the people and more. Expats in Ecuador seem to all agree that you'll ha...

Living-in-MexicoCulture Shock in Mexico

If you're planning a move to Mexico, or have recently settled there, it's natural to encounter some culture shock as you adjust to your new surroundings. Our insightful article is designed to help you navigate this transition smoothly. It offers practical tips and draws on the experiences of fellow expats who have successfully embraced the cultural nuances of Mexico.

If you're planning a move to Mexico, or have recently settled there, it's natural to encounter some culture shock as you adjust to your new surroundings. Our insightful article is designed to help you...

Living-in-ChinaCulture Shock in China

If you're planning a move to China, or have recently settled there, it's natural to encounter some culture shock as you adjust to your new surroundings. Our insightful article is designed to help you navigate this transition smoothly. It offers practical tips and draws on the experiences of fellow expats who have successfully embraced the cultural nuances of China.

If you're planning a move to China, or have recently settled there, it's natural to encounter some culture shock as you adjust to your new surroundings. Our insightful article is designed to help you ...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal