Cigna International Health Insurance

Global Expat Forum Expat Forum

ielts punjab 23 765 475 92 39?

smithielts
8/6/2019 00:53 EST

Hello all,

I am an recent expat living in Central Europe. I'd like to move to another country nearby. Is it possible to apply for elective visa to the Embassy located in the present country, or do I have to go back to the country of origin to submit the application?

Thank you

Post a Reply

00abuse

Expatriate Health Insurance

Get a quote for expat health insurance in Global Expat.

International Moving Companies

Moving to Global Expat? Get a moving quote.

Mail Forwarding to Global Expat

Mail Forwarding to Global Expat.

Expat Tax

Expat Tax Preparation, Expat Tax Professionals

Join Today (free)

Join Expat Exchange to meet expats in your area or get advice before your move. It's FREE and takes 1 minute!

Expatriate Health Insurance

Get a quote for expat health insurance in Global Expat from our partner, Cigna Global Health.
Get a Quote

Retirement-In-Clapham-RidgeAn Expat Shares What it's Like Retiring in Clapham Ridge, Barbados

An expat talks about what it's like living in Barbados. He appreciates the good quality of life, active expat community, beautiful weather and friendly Barbadians.

An expat talks about what it's like living in Barbados. He appreciates the good quality of life, active expat community, beautiful weather and friendly Barbadians....

Moving-To-PortoAn Expat Talks about Moving to Porto, Portugal

An expat talks about moving to Porto, Portugal - moving costs, renting a condo, the lower cost of living in Porto and more.

An expat talks about moving to Porto, Portugal - moving costs, renting a condo, the lower cost of living in Porto and more....

Copyright 1997-2019 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal