Honduras Expat Forum
Expats offer tips and insight into what it's like to live in Honduras. The discuss crime in Honduras, the slow pace of life, culture shock, where to live in Honduras and more.
Join our Honduras forum to meet other expats and talk about living in Honduras.
Help other expats and newcomers by answering questions about the challenges and adventures of living in Honduras.
When people talk about the best places to live in Honduras, you'll often hear Roatan and La Ceiba. But, our list also includes 4 lesser-known places to live in Honduras from a remote island to a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Health care in Honduras is an especially important topic for expatriates living there. It is critical to carefully consider the area you move to and what that choice will mean for your individual health.
If you're moving to Honduras, this must-read article covers healthcare, best places to live, culture shock, crime and much more.
Real estate listings in popular cities and towns in Honduras.
Take off your rose-colored glasses and learn what expats have to say about the biggest challenges and the greatest rewards of living in Honduras.
Advice for people retiring in Honduras.
- Honduras Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Honduras
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Honduras
- Best Places to Live in Honduras
- Real Estate in Honduras
- Pros & Cons of Living in Honduras
- 9 Things to Know Before Moving to Honduras
- 6 Best Places to Live in Honduras
- 5 Important Tips about Healthcare for Expats in Honduras
- 10 Tips for Living in Honduras
- 2022 Guide to Living in Honduras
- 2022 Guide to Moving to Honduras