Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

Expat Exchange Community

14 years ago

HELP! Need Retirement Country for $1000. per month!

14 years ago
I hope someone has a suggestion where I can Retire in Europe for $1100. USD per month (my total income!)

I've searched online Immigration Laws for France, Spain, Holland, England, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Switzerland, Portugal, Italy, even Egypt and Australia but ALL those countries require a minimum $2000+ income from immigrants over 60!

I'm a former missionary (14 years in East Africa) a TEFL teacher/musician, world traveller and certified professional House-Sitter.

I'm open to any legitimate, logical suggestion(s) EXCEPT marrying a national just to live in their country though that's not an easy answer either since those laws have also changed in 25 years.

I'm happy to send my personal email address to any reasonable or workable suggestion for my request.

I hope someone can help me, please.

Thank you,

Lindy Loo

Allianz Care
Allianz Care
Allianz Care
Allianz Care

Flexible solutions allow you to tailor your cover to meet your needs and budget. Use Promocode: LIFE10 and get 10% off your international health insurance for life!
Get Quote

Allianz CareAllianz Care

Flexible solutions allow you to tailor your cover to meet your needs and budget. Use Promocode: LIFE10 and get 10% off your international health insurance for life!
Get Quote

Moving-to-BulgariaMoving with a Pet to Bulgaria

Get ready to move to Bulgaria with your pets. This guide provides key information on vaccinations, what you can bring to Bulgaria, travel tips, and more, helping to avoid problems when you relocate with your pet.

Get ready to move to Bulgaria with your pets. This guide provides key information on vaccinations, what you can bring to Bulgaria, travel tips, and more, helping to avoid problems when you relocate wi...

Moving-to-PanamaMoving to Panama: 7 Things to Know Before You Move to Panama

Do you have to buy a round trip ticket when moving to Panama? How difficult is it to bring my dog? Should I buy a home in Panama? Can I find health insurance that covers me in Panama and my home country when I travel back to visit relatives?

Do you have to buy a round trip ticket when moving to Panama? How difficult is it to bring my dog? Should I buy a home in Panama? Can I find health insurance that covers me in Panama and my home cou...

Moving-to-NamibiaMoving to Namibia with a Pet

Planning to move to Namibia with your pet? Get all the vital information on required vaccinations, pet travel guidelines, and prohibited items in Namibia. Make your relocation process easier with this guide.

Planning to move to Namibia with your pet? Get all the vital information on required vaccinations, pet travel guidelines, and prohibited items in Namibia. Make your relocation process easier with this...

Living-in-PortugalBest Places to Live in the Algarve

If you're interested in the best places to live in the Algarve, Portugal's sunny southern-most region, here are some great options to consider. Also find information on why some like the region, and others choose to opt elsewhere.

If you're interested in the best places to live in the Algarve, Portugal's sunny southern-most region, here are some great options to consider. Also find information on why some like the region, and ...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal