Will I be able to find a job in Almaty?
When we asked people about industries and career opportunities in Almaty, they reponded...
"Foreigners often have jobs in Almaty in a variety of industries, such as teaching English, working in the hospitality industry, working in the IT sector, and working in the finance and banking sector. Other popular jobs for foreigners include working in the retail sector, working in the media and communications industry, and working in the construction industry. Additionally, many foreigners find work in the tourism industry, as Almaty is a popular destination for tourists," mentioned another expat when asked about moving to Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- What should I pack when moving to Almaty?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Almaty?
- Will I be able to find a job in Almaty?
- What is life like in Almaty?
- What do expats in Almaty appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Almaty?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Almaty accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Almaty like?
- What are healthcare services like in Almaty?
- What are medical services in Almaty like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Almaty?
- What are emergency services like in Almaty?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Almaty?
- How are local medical facilities in Almaty?
- As a foreigner living in Almaty, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Will I be able to find a job in Almaty?If you live in Almaty, newcomers to Almaty would love to hear your answer to this question.