What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Almaty?
We asked expats what a typical home or apartment in Almaty is like. They answered...
"Expat homes and apartments in Almaty are typically modern and spacious, with large windows that let in plenty of natural light. Many of the apartments come with amenities such as air conditioning, high-speed internet, and modern appliances. Expats can also find apartments with balconies or terraces, offering stunning views of the city and the surrounding mountains. Most expat homes and apartments are located in the city center, close to shops, restaurants, and other amenities," remarked another expat who made the move to Almaty, Kazakhstan.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Almaty?
- What do I need to know before moving to Almaty?
- How do I find a place to live in Almaty?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Almaty?
- What is the average cost of housing in Almaty?
- How do I meet people in Almaty?
- What should I pack when moving to Almaty?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Almaty?
- Will I be able to find a job in Almaty?
- What is life like in Almaty?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Almaty?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Almaty?
- What is the social scene like in Almaty?
- What advice to expats in Almaty have about housing?
- What are medical services in Almaty like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Almaty?
- Is the cost of living in Almaty high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Almaty?
- Why do people move to Almaty?
What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Almaty?If you live in Almaty, newcomers to Almaty would love to hear your answer to this question.