What do I need to know before moving to Cali?
When we asked people what advice they would give someone preparing to move to Cali, they said...
"Cali is a vibrant and diverse city with a lot to offer expats. It is important to research the local culture and customs before moving to ensure a smooth transition. Expats should also familiarize themselves with the local language, Spanish, as it is the primary language spoken in Cali. Additionally, it is important to be aware of the local laws and regulations, as well as the cost of living in the city. Finally, expats should make sure to have all the necessary documents and paperwork in order before their move," remarked another expat in Cali, Colombia.
- What should I pack when moving to Cali?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cali?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cali?
- What is life like in Cali?
- What do expats in Cali appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Cali?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Cali accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Cali like?
- What are healthcare services like in Cali?
- What are medical services in Cali like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cali?
- What are emergency services like in Cali?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Cali?
- How are local medical facilities in Cali?
- As a foreigner living in Cali, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What do I need to know before moving to Cali?If you live in Cali, newcomers to Cali would love to hear your answer to this question.