What do I need to know before moving to Cali?
When we asked people what advice they would give someone preparing to move to Cali, they said...
"Cali is a vibrant and diverse city with a lot to offer expats. It is important to research the local culture and customs before moving to ensure a smooth transition. Expats should also familiarize themselves with the local language, Spanish, as it is the primary language spoken in Cali. Additionally, it is important to be aware of the local laws and regulations, as well as the cost of living in the city. Finally, expats should make sure to have all the necessary documents and paperwork in order before their move," remarked another expat in Cali, Colombia.
- What do I need to know before retiring in Cali?
- What do I need to know before moving to Cali?
- How do I find a place to live in Cali?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Cali?
- What is the average cost of housing in Cali?
- How do I meet people in Cali?
- What should I pack when moving to Cali?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cali?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cali?
- What is life like in Cali?
- What do people like (and dislike) about Cali?
- What type of social life can someone expect in Cali?
- What is the social scene like in Cali?
- What advice to expats in Cali have about housing?
- What are medical services in Cali like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cali?
- Is the cost of living in Cali high?
- What are the visa & residency requirements in Cali?
- Why do people move to Cali?
What do I need to know before moving to Cali?If you live in Cali, newcomers to Cali would love to hear your answer to this question.