What advice to expats in Oslo have about housing?
When we asked people living in Oslo about the social scene there, they described it saying...
"1. It is important to research the different neighborhoods in Oslo to find the one that best suits your needs. 2. Consider the cost of living in each area and the availability of public transportation. 3. Make sure to check the condition of the property before signing a lease. 4. Be aware that rental prices in Oslo can be quite high, so it is important to budget accordingly. 5. It is also important to be aware of the rental laws in Norway, as they can be quite different from other countries. 6. It is recommended to use a real estate agent to help you find the right property for your needs. 7. Make sure to ask questions and get all the information you need before signing a lease," said another in Oslo, Norway.
The insurance that travels with you. Now Health International's insurance plans offer you access to world-class healthcare facilities and treatment wherever and whenever you need it. With digital services, 24x7 customer support in different languages, and award-winning service, Now Health International will look after you no matter where you choose to go. Get a Quote from Now Health International.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Oslo?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Oslo?
- Will I be able to find a job in Oslo?
- What is life like in Oslo?
- What do expats in Oslo appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Oslo?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Oslo accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Oslo like?
- What are healthcare services like in Oslo?
- What are medical services in Oslo like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Oslo?
- What are emergency services like in Oslo?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Oslo?
- How are local medical facilities in Oslo?
- As a foreigner living in Oslo, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What advice to expats in Oslo have about housing?If you live in Oslo, newcomers to Oslo would love to hear your answer to this question: