What appliances are typically included in a rental?
We asked foreigners in Cartago what appliances are typically included in a rental, and, if there is anything else included or not included that a newcomer would not expect. Replies included...
"Rental properties in Cartago typically include a refrigerator, stove, oven, and washing machine. Other common appliances may include a microwave, dishwasher, and air conditioning unit. Depending on the property, additional amenities such as a dryer, water heater, and security system may also be included," wrote a member who made the move to Cartago, Colombia.
Never worry about paying your medical bills out of pocket again. The innovative Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
PassportCard allows for a stress-free experience for all expat families, remote travelers, and workers. With a 24/7 customer service and an outstanding customer base of over 2 Million clients, it will feel like medical care at home. Get up to 10% off on your policy now. Get a quote from our partner, PassportCard.
GET A QUOTE
- What should I pack when moving to Cartago?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Cartago?
- Will I be able to find a job in Cartago?
- What is life like in Cartago?
- What do expats in Cartago appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Cartago?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Cartago accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Cartago like?
- What are healthcare services like in Cartago?
- What are medical services in Cartago like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Cartago?
- What are emergency services like in Cartago?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Cartago?
- How are local medical facilities in Cartago?
- As a foreigner living in Cartago, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What appliances are typically included in a rental?If you live in Cartago, newcomers to Cartago would love to hear your answer to this question: