Why do people move to Nairobi?
When we asked people why foreigners move to Nairobi, they responded...
"Nairobi is an attractive destination for expats due to its vibrant culture, diverse population, and exciting nightlife. The city is home to a wide variety of international restaurants, shopping centers, and entertainment venues, making it a great place to explore and experience new cultures. Additionally, Nairobi is a hub for business and finance, offering a range of job opportunities for expats. The city also boasts a pleasant climate, with temperatures rarely dropping below 20°C, and a low cost of living compared to other major cities. With its diverse population, vibrant culture, and exciting nightlife, Nairobi is an attractive destination for expats looking for a new home," commented one expat who made the move to Nairobi, Kenya.
- What should I pack when moving to Nairobi?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Nairobi?
- Will I be able to find a job in Nairobi?
- What is life like in Nairobi?
- What do expats in Nairobi appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Nairobi?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Nairobi accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Nairobi like?
- What are healthcare services like in Nairobi?
- What are medical services in Nairobi like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Nairobi?
- What are emergency services like in Nairobi?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Nairobi?
- How are local medical facilities in Nairobi?
- As a foreigner living in Nairobi, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
Why do people move to Nairobi?If you live in Nairobi, newcomers to Nairobi would love to hear your answer to this question: