What should I pack when moving to Argentina?
We asked people living in Argentina to list three things they wish they had brought and three they wish they had left behind. They responded...
"When moving to Argentina, it is important to pack items that will help you adjust to the climate and culture. Pack clothing that is appropriate for the warm climate, such as light, breathable fabrics. Bring comfortable shoes for walking and exploring the city. Make sure to bring any necessary medications and toiletries. It is also important to bring items that will help you feel at home, such as photos, books, and other personal items. Don't forget to bring a valid passport and any other important documents," explained one expat living in Argentina.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Argentina?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Argentina?
- Will I be able to find a job in Argentina?
- What is life like in Argentina?
- What do expats in Argentina appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Argentina?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Argentina accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Argentina like?
- What are healthcare services like in Argentina?
- What are medical services in Argentina like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Argentina?
- What are emergency services like in Argentina?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Argentina?
- How are local medical facilities in Argentina?
- As a foreigner living in Argentina, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
What should I pack when moving to Argentina?If you live in Argentina, newcomers to Argentina would love to hear your answer to this question.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
Some of Joshua's articles include Pros and Cons of Living in Portugal, 10 Best Places to Live in Ireland and Pros and Cons of Living in Uruguay. Connect with Joshua on LinkedIn.