How do I find a place to live in Sri Lanka?
We asked expats how they chose their neighborhood and found a place to live. They answered...
"One of the best ways to find a place to live in Sri Lanka is to use online resources such as real estate websites, classifieds, and social media groups. You can also contact local real estate agents who can help you find a suitable place to live. Additionally, you can ask friends and family who live in Sri Lanka for recommendations. Finally, you can also look for rental postings in local newspapers and magazines," said a member in Sri Lanka.
AGS Worldwide Movers can move you to and from anywhere in the world. Presently the AGS Group has over 141 locations in more than 95 countries and has one of the largest networks in the international removals industry. We relocate 85,000 families every year. Free moving quote!
Get a Quote
- What should I pack when moving to Sri Lanka?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Sri Lanka?
- Will I be able to find a job in Sri Lanka?
- What is life like in Sri Lanka?
- What do expats in Sri Lanka appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Sri Lanka?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Sri Lanka accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Sri Lanka like?
- What are healthcare services like in Sri Lanka?
- What are medical services in Sri Lanka like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Sri Lanka?
- What are emergency services like in Sri Lanka?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Sri Lanka?
- How are local medical facilities in Sri Lanka?
- As a foreigner living in Sri Lanka, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?
How do I find a place to live in Sri Lanka?If you live in Sri Lanka, newcomers to Sri Lanka would love to hear your answer to this question.