What is the weather like in Ivory Coast?
When we asked people living in Ivory Coast about the weather in Ivory Coast, they said...
"The climate in Ivory Coast is generally hot and humid. The rainy season runs from April to July, with the heaviest rainfall occurring in May and June. The dry season runs from October to March, with the hottest months being March and April. The coastal areas tend to be cooler and more humid than the inland areas," explained one expat living in Ivory Coast.
- What do I need to know before moving to Ivory Coast?
- How do I find a place to live in Ivory Coast?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Ivory Coast?
- What is the average cost of housing in Ivory Coast?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Ivory Coast?
- What should I pack when moving to Ivory Coast?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Ivory Coast?
- Why do people move to Ivory Coast?
- What are healthcare services like in Ivory Coast?
- What are medical services in Ivory Coast like?
- What are typical rents in Ivory Coast?
- What appliances are typically included in a rental?
What is the weather like in Ivory Coast?If you live in Ivory Coast, newcomers to Ivory Coast would love to hear your answer to this question: