Sanku Bay Marsh -- Jamaican in China!
Summary: There's more to speaking the language than just mimicking the right sounds. Walt explains how one's meaning can be utterly lost without the right subtlety -- a subtlety that comes only with time, practice and a basic foundation in the language.
Once upon a time, there was a Jamaican civil engineer living in New York who hated his job, followed his passion, started a sideline business publishing his own books, made enough money to quit his job, escaped the rat race, ran off to a tropical island in the South Pacific, and started a tourism business so he could give tours of the island to pretty girls every day....and live a nomadpreneur's dream life.
Check out Walt's blog Jamacian in China.
- China Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in China
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in China
- Best Places to Live in China
- Real Estate in China
- Guide to Real Estate in China
- Pros & Cons of Living in China
- Cost of Living in China
- Chikungunya Disease in China
- How to Rent a Home in China
- Enrolling in the Public Healthcare System in China
- 10 Best Places for Families to Live in China
- 2024 Guide to Living in China
- Pros and Cons of Living in China 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to China