Our international job listings are a great place for expats to search for overseas jobs and for international employers to promote job openings to our expat audience. Job listings are currently FREE!
Post a Job (free) View All Jobs
Sales Executive International Company
Regional Sales Manager to join Multinational Company in our Vietnam Office (Ho Chi Minh)
Ho Chi Minh
CAE Parc Aviation
Sales Executive (Asia)
Ho Chi Minh City
Are you the best in what you do? Are you an experienced Sales Executive? Do you excel at business development? Have passion for and knowledge of the aviation industry? Love to travel?
We're recruiting for this pivotal position, which has an immediate start. Ideally you will be based in our Vietnam office and have at least five years' experience in a sales function.
More details about the role:
- Actively sell the recruitment services (we provide a one-stop solution in aviation personnel: pilots | cabin crew | engineers, etc www.caeparcaviation.com) of CAE Parc Aviation to the airline industry in Asia
- Manage the entire sales process from opportunity identification stage to contract signature.
- Achieve sales and margin targets.
- Develop and implement focused sales campaigns.
- Work cross functionally with colleagues in the CAE group to develop and sell multi-service solutions
- Build strong C-level and Operational Management relationships across the aviation industry to develop and close new sales opportunities
- Monitor industry trends and use these to develop new services and solutions for CAE Parc Aviation customers
More details about the skills you will have:
- Proven solution sales experience
- Proven experience of successfully working to targets
- Have a broad awareness and understanding of the aviation industry
- Proven commercial acumen and ability to use this in real life scenario
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proven ability to work cross functionally and with different nationalities & cultures
- Proven enthusiasm, character and skills required to motivate others
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to work effectively under pressure and deal with multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Willingness to travel widely, often at short notice
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual to join a multi-award winning company which is the global leader in its field.
Due to the large volume of applications we can only respond to those who have been shortlisted.
CAE Parc Aviation is an equal opportunities employer. We have 10,000 employees worldwide.
CAE is a NYSE Company.
Apply Online at: firstname.lastname@example.org