High level unit overlooking Mont Kiara International School with clear open view. Mont Kiara Banyan is a beautiful Balinese Resort style development with a very low density of only 147 in as single tower block.
Glenmarie Court spacious semi-detached house located in an exclusive gated and guarded residential enclave. Well located and easily accessible within a short drive from shopping mall, private hospital and recreational park.
I'm a 26 year old British girl who is moving over to Kuala Lumpur in April 2015 to work for an educational organisation. I am looking for a house/flat share in the area (preferably fairly near the city centre or near to good transport links to get into town.) I am very friendly, sociable and easy going (but also very tidy/considerate) and would like to find someone similar to share a flat with- preferably with another girl or group of girls.
Please get in touch if you are looking for someone to fill your room or if you are moving into KL and are looking for someone to share a flat with.
Before coming you can use the website to search for suitable rooms/house for rent at your preferred locations
to name a few... Good luck
Good to hear from you.
I'm still looking for a place to rent. I don't move over to KL until April- when do you need a place by? Which area are you hoping to live in?
replied to the thread how is sarawak looks like?
on the Malaysia forum:
I have an offering to work at that place. Please give some view or resume about sarawak?
- comfort for expat or not
- transportation to get to another place
- market/daily shopping
- internet signal
Thank u @stephen
I really only know Kuching but from what I have heard Sarawak cities similar facilities
You asked the following
- church------ many churches Catholic, ,Anglican, Methodist, Seventh Day Adventist,
- travelling----- Easy, pretty good around Kuching and other cities In Kuching 3 lane highways everywhere. Good and cheap local and intrastate bus services
Also Kuching international airport ,planes to all over Sarawak cheaply
- comfort for expat or not-- Pretty good I am from Sydney Australia and I find Kuching especially has all the modern conveniences like good restaurants, hospitals and many big shopping malls
- transportation to get to another place --see travelling
- market/daily shopping many wet markets shops and malls with all the big chainchains
- internet signal OK depends where you are but I have pretty good phone internet signal and pay 68 ringetts for 4gbs