Expats' Guide to Brisbane
Expats, digital nomads & retirees talk about what it's like living in Brisbane.
Expats in Brisbane talk about the Pros & Cons of Living in Brisbane.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Brisbane.
Culture Shock in Brisbane, Australia
A Brit who ended up settling in Brisbane, Australia talks about culture shock, finding expat friend and more.
Expats in Brisbane offer advice about Moving to Brisbane.
Retirees in Brisbane talk about life in Brisbane.
Expats offer advice about Buying & Renting Homes in Brisbane.
Questions & Answers:
- What should I pack when moving to Brisbane?
- Where should I setup a bank account in Brisbane?
- Will I be able to find a job in Brisbane?
- What is life like as an expat in your area?
- What do expats in Brisbane appreciate most about the local culture?
- What do expats find most challenging?
- Is there a lot of crime in Brisbane?
- Is there a lot of diversity? Are people in Brisbane accepting of differences?
- What are the schools in Brisbane like?
- How are healthcare services Brisbane?
- What are medical services in Brisbane like?
- Are healthcare and health insurance expensive in Brisbane?
- What are emergency services like in Brisbane?
- Will I need to travel to see a specialist?
- Are common prescription medications available in Brisbane?
- How are local medical facilities in Brisbane?
- As a foreigner living in Brisbane, will I have access to public healthcare? What is it like?
- What have your experiences during the pandemic with the local healthcare system been like?