Retire in Utrecht Guide
Summary: Retire in Utrecht with confidence, armed with the knowledge from our extensive guide. It covers critical considerations for retirees, from the cost of living and climate to housing, healthcare, and residency choices in Utrecht. We also delve into the social and cultural scene, volunteering options, public transportation facilities, and the city''s walkability, helping you make an informed decision.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- Navigate Health Care in Utrecht
- Discovering the Best of Utrecht
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Netherlands
- Best Places to Live in Netherlands
- Real Estate in Netherlands
- Pros & Cons of Living in Netherlands
- Enrolling in the Public Healthcare System in The Netherlands
- Pros and Cons of Living in Netherlands 2023
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Netherlands