Retire in Bucharest Guide
Summary: If Bucharest is on your retirement radar, our detailed Retire in Bucharest Guide is your go-to resource. Delve into the crucial aspects of life here, including living costs, climate, housing options, healthcare services, and residency procedures. We also explore the city''s social dynamics, volunteering scenes, transportation, and how walkable its neighborhoods are.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- 7 Tips for Living in Bucharest
- Cost of Living in Bucharest
- Health Care in Bucharest
- The Essential Guide to Bucharest
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Romania
- Best Places to Live in Romania
- Real Estate in Romania
- Pros & Cons of Living in Romania
- 10 Things to Know Before Moving to Romania
- Pros and Cons of Living in Romania 2023
- 2023 Guide to Moving to Romania