Fun Classes for Expats Living in Istanbul
Summary: Once you''ve arrived in Istanbul, here are some classes to consider taking to help you meet people and get settled in to your new life abroad.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- Cost of Living in Istanbul
- Health Care in Istanbul
- The Essential Guide to Istanbul
- 5 Tips for Living in Istanbul
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Turkey
- Best Places to Live in Turkey
- Real Estate in Turkey
- Pros & Cons of Living in Turkey
- Best Bookstores and Libraries in Istanbul
- What It's Like Living in Istanbul
- Pros and Cons of Living in Turkey 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Turkey