5 Tips for Living in Amsterdam
Amsterdam is a beautiful city with historic canals, incredible museums and a thriving cafe and nightlife scene. For those expats fortunate enough to move to Amsterdam, it can be an amazing place to live. Expat Exchange members in Amsterdam share their tips for living in Amsterdam and surrounding, commutable cities such as Amstelveen, Hilversum, Utrecht, The Hague and Rotterdam.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- 7 Tips for Living in Amsterdam
- Pros & Cons of Living in Amsterdam
- Cost of Living in Amsterdam
- Health Care in Amsterdam
- Discovering the Best of Amsterdam
- 5 Tips for Living in Amsterdam
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Netherlands
- Best Places to Live in Netherlands
- Real Estate in Netherlands
- Pros & Cons of Living in Netherlands
- Best Bookstores and Libraries in Amsterdam
- What It's Like Living in Amsterdam
- Pros and Cons of Living in Netherlands 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Netherlands