10 Tips for Living in Scotland
Summary: Expat in Scotland love traditional Scottish culture, beautiful landscapes and they experiences both combine to make possible. Be aware of the high cost of living, but if you come prepared you will always want to come back to this very special place.
About the Author
Joshua Wood, LPC joined Expat Exchange in 2000 and serves as one of its Co-Presidents. He is also one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. Prior to Expat Exchange, Joshua worked for NBC Cable (MSNBC and CNBC Primetime). Joshua has a BA from Syracuse and a Master's in Clinical and Counseling Psychology from Fairleigh Dickinson University. Mr. Wood is also a licensed counselor and psychotherapist.
- Scotland Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Scotland
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Scotland
- Best Places to Live in Scotland
- Real Estate in Scotland
- Guide to Real Estate in Scotland
- Pros & Cons of Living in Scotland
- Cost of Living in Scotland
- 15 Best Places to Live in Scotland
- How to Navigate the Health System in Scotland
- Residency Guide to Scotland
- 9 Things to Know Before Moving to Scotland
- 2024 Guide to Living in Scotland
- Pros and Cons of Living in Scotland 2024
- 2024 Guide to Moving to Scotland
What are the regulations about Service Dogs in Scotland? I heavily depend on my certified PTSD dog.guest
Perfect post that is definitely on the to-do list now.