9 Important Tips about Healthcare for Expats and Global Nomads in Croatia
Summary: If you're a global nomad heading to Croatia or an expat living there, understanding the quality and cost of healthcare and medical services in Croatia is important. Additionally, information about COVID-19 testing requirements for entry into Croatia and local testing sites.
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- Croatia Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Croatia
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Croatia
- Best Places to Live in Croatia
- Real Estate in Croatia
- Guide to Real Estate in Croatia
- Pros & Cons of Living in Croatia
- Cost of Living in Croatia
- 15 Best Places to Live in Croatia
- 10 Best Places to Live on the Coast in Croatia
- How to Navigate the Health System in Croatia
- Expat Guide to Residency in Croatia
- 2023 Guide to Living in Croatia
- Pros and Cons of Living in Croatia 2023