Dominican Republic Expat Forum
Guide to Living in Dominican Rep covering expat life, local culture, finding a home, diversity and more.
Dominican Rep Forum
Join our Dominican Rep forum to meet other expats and talk about living in Dominican Rep.
Help other expats and newcomers by answering questions about the challenges and adventures of living in Dominican Rep.
Whether you're considering living in the Dominican Republic full- or part-time, this beautiful country boasts the Caribbean's largest city, Santo Domingo, virgin beaches in Barahona, yachting enclaves on both the north and south coasts and the bustling resort town, Punta Cana.
Expats share tips and advice about healthcare and health insurance in the Dominican Republic. Advice about private hospitals, Zika and Chikungunya in the Dominican Republic and much more.
Expats offer insight into the cost of living in Dominican Rep.
Expats in the Dominican Republic offer tips for newcomers and others considering a move to DR. Advice about the best places to live in DR, health insurance, driving, renting vs.
Real estate listings in popular cities and towns in Dominican Rep.
Take off your rose-colored glasses and learn what expats have to say about the biggest challenges and the greatest rewards of living in Dominican Rep.
Advice for people retiring in Dominican Rep.
Did you know that you have to have residency to drive a car after you've been in the Dominican Republic for 30 days? Did you know that call centers are a main source of jobs in the Dominican Republic? Continue reading to get advice for expats in the Dominican Republic.
- Dominican Rep Guide
- Healthcare & Health Insurance in Dominican Rep
- Members Talk about Healthcare & Health Insurance in Dominican Rep
- Best Places to Live in Dominican Rep
- Real Estate in Dominican Rep
- Guide to Real Estate in Dominican Rep
- Pros & Cons of Living in Dominican Rep
- Cost of Living in Dominican Rep
- 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic
- 8 Best Places to Live in the Dominican Republic
- 2022 Guide to Moving to Dominican Rep