Expat Exchange
Free MembershipSign In

Expat Exchange Community

11 years ago

Mediation/English teaching work SEA 2013

11 years ago
Hi all on the forum.
I Have been working as family relationship mediator for the past five years. I am going to Thailand in February to complete the CELTA (teaching English to non English Speakers) training program. I intend to spend some time working in or around South East Asia after I have completed the training. I would be very interested to hear from members with any tips or suggestions about finding work either English teaching or in my profession as a family /general mediator.
My preference would be away from major centres.
Regards David

Allianz Care
Allianz Care
GeoBlue
GeoBlue

Top-quality coverage for people who live, work, study and travel internationally.
Get Quote

GeoBlueGeoBlue

Top-quality coverage for people who live, work, study and travel internationally.
Get Quote

Moving-to-Iceland10 Things to Know Before Moving to Iceland

If you're planning a move to Iceland, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Iceland.

If you're planning a move to Iceland, here are 10 things expats living there wish they had known before moving to Iceland. ...

Living-in-SloveniaCulture Shock in Slovenia

If you're planning a move to Slovenia, or have recently settled there, it's natural to encounter some culture shock as you adjust to your new surroundings. Our insightful article is designed to help you navigate this transition smoothly. It offers practical tips and draws on the experiences of fellow expats who have successfully embraced the cultural nuances of Slovenia.

If you're planning a move to Slovenia, or have recently settled there, it's natural to encounter some culture shock as you adjust to your new surroundings. Our insightful article is designed to help y...

Drivers-License-MacedoniaGetting a Driver's License in Macedonia

Here's a primer on how to get your driver's license in Macedonia.

Here's a primer on how to get your driver's license in Macedonia....

Expats-in-Poland10 Tips For Living In Poland

Find out about where expats live, how important it is to learn Polish, and even where some of the best places are to enjoy a beer in Poland. Information on Warsaw, Krakow, Tricity and other areas are also covered in this introduction to expat life in Poland.

Find out about where expats live, how important it is to learn Polish, and even where some of the best places are to enjoy a beer in Poland. Information on Warsaw, Krakow, Tricity and other areas are...

Copyright 1997-2024 Burlingame Interactive, Inc.

Privacy Policy Legal