Angeles City, Philippines
Last updated on Apr 22, 2023
Summary: The approximate population of Angeles City, Philippines is around 400,000 people. People describe Angeles City as a vibrant city with a rich cultural heritage and a bustling nightlife. Expats love living in Angeles City for its friendly locals, great food, and affordable cost of living. The weather in Angeles City is typically hot and humid, with temperatures ranging from the mid-70s to the mid-90s Fahrenheit. The average cost of living in Angeles City for an expat is around $1,000 to $1,500 per month. The cost of a one bedroom apartment is around $400 to $600 per month, and a two bedroom apartment is around $500 to $800 per month.
What do I need to know about living in Angeles City?
When we asked people what advice they would give someone preparing to move to Angeles City, they said:
"Before retiring in Angeles City, expats should be aware of the cost of living, which is generally lower than in other parts of the world. They should also research the local healthcare system and the availability of medical services. Additionally, expats should familiarize themselves with the local culture and customs, as well as the language. It is also important to research the local laws and regulations, as well as the safety and security situation in the area. Finally, expats should consider the availability of leisure activities and entertainment options in the area," said one expat who made the move to Angeles City.
What do I need to know before moving to Angeles City?
About the Author
Betsy Burlingame is the Founder and President of Expat Exchange and is one of the Founders of Digital Nomad Exchange. She launched Expat Exchange in 1997 as her Master's thesis project at NYU. Prior to Expat Exchange, Betsy worked at AT&T in International and Mass Market Marketing. She graduated from Ohio Wesleyan University with a BA in International Business and German.
Some of Betsy's articles include 12 Best Places to Live in Portugal, 7 Best Places to Live in Panama and 12 Things to Know Before Moving to the Dominican Republic. Betsy loves to travel and spend time with her family. Connect with Betsy on LinkedIn.
- What do I need to know before moving to Angeles City?
- How do I find a place to live in Angeles City?
- What is a typical expat home or apartment like in Angeles City?
- What is the average cost of housing in Angeles City?
- Should I buy or rent a home in Angeles City?
- What should I pack when moving to Angeles City?
- What cultural faux pas should I try to avoid making in Angeles City?
- What advice do you have for expats having a baby in Angeles City?
- What are healthcare services like in Angeles City?
- Is the cost of living in Angeles City high?
- Will I save money living in Angeles City?
- Why do people move to Angeles City?
- How are healthcare services in Angeles City?
- What are medical services in Angeles City like?